Ho’oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian art of problem solving. The main purpose of this process is to discover the Divinity within yourself. Ho’oponopono is a profound gift that allows one to develop a working relationship with the Divinity within and learn to ask that in each moment our errors in thoughts, words, deeds or actions be cleansed.
All limitations in any area of your life (relationships, health, career, finances, etc.) are created by your subconscious memories. Your subconscious memories are programs hidden in your subconscious mind. These programs dictate every single aspect of your life. In other words, your subconscious memories dictate:
– what you think (your subconscious mind rules the quality of your thoughts)
– how you feel (the origin of your emotions is subconscious)
– what your belief system is (what you are convinced that is true has a subconscious basis)
– how you act (there is serious scientific research which states that all your actions, even the ones that appear conscious ones, have a subconscious origin)
– what you know (your knowledge is limited to the information in your subconscious mind)
– how you perceive your reality (what you see, what you hear, what you smell, what to touch, what you taste) – how you see yourself (also called your self image)