The Art of Forgiveness
Ancient Hawaiian Ho’oponopono
This technique became well-known worldwide when Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len used it to cure a ward of dangerous inmates without even personally contacting them. This tool is based on four important principles: repentance, forgiveness, love and gratitude.
All limitations in any area of your life (relationships, health, career, finances, etc.) are created by your subconscious memories. Your subconscious memories are programs hidden in your subconscious mind. These programs dictate every single aspect of your life. In other words, your subconscious memories dictate:
– what you think (your subconscious mind rules the quality of your thoughts)
– how you feel (the origin of your emotions is subconscious)
– what your belief system is (what you are convinced that is true has a subconscious basis)
– how you act (there is serious scientific research which states that all your actions, even the ones that appear conscious ones, have a subconscious origin)
– what you know (your knowledge is limited to the information in your subconscious mind)
– how you perceive your reality (what you see, what you hear, what you smell, what to touch, what you taste) – how you see yourself (also called your self image)
In this workshop you will learn how to heal any pain, anger, hurt, resentment, betrayal or fear caused by misunderstanding between people around you. This liberation can be achieved without the other affected party being present.
During the workshop the attendees will go through several practical Ho’oponopono exercises. Some of the topics will be approached during the workshop.
– How to practically apply the main Ho’ oponopono principles ( interconnection, memory erasing, total responsibility, not knowing, etc.)
– How to apply the Ho’oponopono technique to different situation
– How to use introspection in practical manner
– How to use meditation in combination with Ho’oponopono technique
– How to get more inspiration in your life
– How to use other Ho’oponopono tools (Mantra, Ha respiration, inner child meditation, etc.)
Using this simple technique has the most profound effects in self development and empowerment by cleansing the memories that no longer serve us, leading to an enlightened and positive path in life. The process is essentially about freedom, complete freedom from the past.